You are cordially invited to participate in the forthcoming eGovMoNet Final Conference which will take place in Brussels from the 8th - 9th April 2010, at the Committee of the Regions. eGovMoNet has 43 project partners and over 290 ePractice community members from all over Europe, including practitioners from SMEs, NGOs, universities, and government.
The event will showcase the Network results, including sessions, discussions and panels on the following topics:
- an overview of eGovernment user satisfaction measurements
- examples of impact measurements
- Innovative eGovernment and measurement approaches
- eGovernment measurements on a national and regional level
- Levels of eGovernment measurement (regional, national, European, and beyond)
- recommendations from the network for good practices in eGovernment measurements and methodology design
Confirmed speakers include Jeremy Millard (DTI, Denmark), David Osimo (Tech4i2, Belgium), Peter Röthig (WiBe-Team PR, Germany), Barbara Lörincz (Capgemini, Belgium), Christophe Strobbe (KU Leuven, Belgium), Eric Vellemann (The Bartimeus Accessibility Foundation, The Netherlands), Stephen Jenner (Proving Services, UK), and Councillor Bob Bright (Committee of the Regions, UK/PSE).
Thank you to R. Erdem Erkul from the Informatics Association of Turkey for this contribution.