The 7th Izmir International IT Law Congress will take place from 19 to 21 October 2023, at the Izmir Chamber of Commerce. The main theme of this year’s Congress is ‘Intelligent Platforms: Beyond a Tool.’ The Congress, organised by the Izmir branch of the Turkish Informatics Association (IAT), with the support of the Association’s headquarters, has been a tradition since 2009.
During the Congress, experts from the fields of law and informatics will come together in panel sessions and presentations to discuss various topics, including:
- Global Developments in Responsible Artificial Intelligence Technology and Regulation.
- Crypto Assets, Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Autonomous Systems and Liability Law
- Global Developments and Technology Trends in Data Governance
- Best Practices and Recommendations in Information Law
- The impact of blockchain on the banking sector;
- Digital Currency.
IAT extends an invitation to everyone to join the event and share their experiences at this Congress, which holds great significance in shedding light on the challenges in the field of IT and law in Türkiye and fostering unity within the sector.
More information can be found on the event webpage: https://www.ubhk.org.tr/7-ubhk/